Skip to content

Page Rank Recommendations?

What PR is recommended for good quality backlinks in gsa ser setup? sorry for a basic question but im newbie in backlinking, hope some guru will help me with this
Thanks

Comments

• I'm no guru, but the Yandex PR that SER is using is not of much help. It can be an indicator of authority, but if you check with Ahrefs all the sites were you created backlinks, you'll find out a lot of hidden gems with PR0.
    Bottom line, that metric is better than nothing (and it's a free tool), but you really need to do a lot of other research on your backlinks to see which is really valuable.
  • Use a third party service to keep track on PR. 
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    edited August 2020
    I'm no guru, but the Yandex PR that SER is using is not of much help. It can be an indicator of authority, but if you check with Ahrefs all the sites were you created backlinks, you'll find out a lot of hidden gems with PR0.
    Bottom line, that metric is better than nothing (and it's a free tool), but you really need to do a lot of other research on your backlinks to see which is really valuable.
    im very newbie, and dont know where to start, can you suggest me some basic things that are important for a project setup? so i will focus on that things and step by step learning,
    i have Gsa Ser + CB + Bought some private proxies, also need suggestion what is bets option for proxies? proxy scrapper or buying proxies services?
    do i also need gsa indexer? 
    Thanks