Skip to content

2 VPS SUSPENDED

Three days ago one vps suspended where I run only GSA tools and suddenly vps has been suspended for abuse reason...and after that day again I bought another vps and today it again got suspended.

Please give me the solution for that
Tagged:

Comments

• You have to use proxies instead of using the vps IP
  • I have used private proxies from proxy scrapper then also they have suspended
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please show a screenshot of your proxy setup.
  • kundan2772kundan2772 India
    edited August 2020
    They have sended this mail to vps owner
    https://pastebin.com/bypAnjXt
    OK, so it seems your proxies are not anonymous. Still missing your screenshot of proxy setup. Please add that as well to see what it might be.
  • Tommorow I will upload it as becoz today I'm not at home
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Yes it is surely an anonymity problem with your proxy/settings.
  • is this settings you need?
    1. you have several proxies not being anonymous.  Make sure you use the option to delete none anonymous proxies
    2. You seem to use proxies only for submission/search, maybe its a good idea to use them as well for verification
  • I will do the changes as you said...thankyou @Sven
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited August 2020
    @Sven

I have also seen a a big spike in abuse reports from BitNinja Server Security for some of our VPS users, most of the time it is because GSA SEO indexer proxies was not enabled, other times it is GSA SER which had a wrong proxy setting.

Actually if you check you will see airwaysoffice.com mentioned in @kun@kundan2772 's report is already in our list. So maybe if not already, then he should enable the Blacklist Filter in GSA SER

Every time we receive a BitNinja Server Security abuse report we scrape the host domain\s, in that report and add it to the GSA Blacklist filter that we manage, we also add it to GSA Platform Identifier, and lastly we run a remove url from site-list process to make sure that complaining domain is no longer in our link list.

I am not sure if other link list providers do the same, if not it might be a good idea to do, u can forward me  (or send to Sven ) your abuse report and i will add the complaining host to our blacklist filter.

Our list if u were wondering is the only one with a IP address instead of a domain, in the list.
    it seems to be another site though...that one is removed from GSA SEO Indexer in latest update