Skip to content

What is your process for scraping Tier 1 links to your money site? - Willing to pay for help!

Hi Guys!
What is your process for scraping Tier 1 links to your money site?
What I'm trying to do is having 1-2 links per month to my money site. And then to Tier 2 - Tier 3 those links. Links per minute and scraping speed is not an issue.  I want high quality links. I'm willing to pay for helping me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Also, I have an idea, which I didn't tested. If instead of Tie1 Link, u buy an aged domain, and redirect from it to my money site, and Tier2 - Tier3 links to that domain I've bought, will that replace the need of Tier 1 link?

• KYRIAKOS said:
    Also, I have an idea, which I didn't tested. If instead of Tie1 Link, u buy an aged domain, and redirect from it to my money site, and Tier2 - Tier3 links to that domain I've bought, will that replace the need of Tier 1 link?
    That's effectively a Tier1 link

The process of getting Tier 1 links starts with getting to know your competitors. When you know what kind of links your competitor is working with you will know what kind of links you need to build and the speed you need to build your links.

Go to ahrefs and do a competitor research then you have all your answers.

• Aged domains sounds doable and effective for 1-2 links per month