Skip to content

TIER 1 - QUICK LINK BUY SOLUTION

Hi guys!
I have a couple local small businesses websites. I need to boost them with links.
I want to add one or two tier 1 links per month, and tier 2-3-4.  One niche is local beauty salon, other niche is local spa salon. It is small town, it has 50k of people.
My question is, how I quickly get/buy the correct tier 1 link? So I can then use GSA Search Ranker?
P.S. I don't want to make reach out contating magazines, journals etc. to get tier 1 link.

Comments

• lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Quickest way is by visiting the Buy/Sell/Trade section on your right side, and picking any list provider you like to use. You can find many lists providers across the web and other platforms as well. However, there are other ways such as scraping etc. But they won't bring you quick links.
  • Quickest way is by visiting the Buy/Sell/Trade section on your right side, and picking any list provider you like to use. You can find many lists providers across the web and other platforms as well. However, there are other ways such as scraping etc. But they won't bring you quick links.
    Thank you for your answer. I have another question if you could help me. If I'm correct those who sell the lists, they scrape for URLs from where you can get backlinks, and you can do the scraping for yourself with GSA Ranker and get the same lists, but it takes time. Is that correct?
    As I know if you started backlinking the website, then you need to do it constantly. On lists they sell 95,000 new links daily. But I wanted just to put 1-2 good links per month. And then Tie2, Tie3 those 1-2 links.  Where can I get those first 1-2 good links?
    That it correct. Also it requires more proxies and other things.

If I were you, I'll just create one or two posts and upload it myself instead of using a software.  ;)
    Thanked by 1KYRIAKOS
  • That it correct. Also it requires more proxies and other things.

If I were you, I'll just create one or two posts and upload it myself instead of using a software.  ;)
    Thank you! But I want to use the software for Tier 2, Tier 3 links. Just wondering where I can get high quality Tier 1 links.

The URLs from list sellers, have plenty of outgoing links I believe google don't consider those as high quality. What do you think?
    KYRIAKOS said:

Thank you! But I want to use the software for Tier 2, Tier 3 links. Just wondering where I can get high quality Tier 1 links.

The URLs from list sellers, have plenty of outgoing links I believe google don't consider those as high quality. What do you think?
    They can or cannot be. Guess it depends on the links you are referring to. I'm just exited here, hoping to do some good high quality tier work with serengines  8-)
  • KYRIAKOS said:

They can or cannot be. Guess it depends on the links you are referring to. I'm just exited here, hoping to do some good high quality tier work with serengines  8-)
    Thank you so much! I have another question. How do you get Tier1 links? And how you check if the links in the lists people sell are quality links and can be used for Tier 1?  
  • KasunPereraKasunPerera Mumbai
    edited July 2020
    you can check quality of links with moz link explorer
    KYRIAKOS said:
    KYRIAKOS said:

Thank you so much! I have another question. How do you get Tier1 links? And how you check if the links in the lists people sell are quality links and can be used for Tier 1?  
    I prefer scraping myself when working on big deals. I manually check the link quality before posting on any link.small seo tools . com will help you to chech MOZ PA/DA values for free. Basically more the value is, merrier it is for good tiers
  • KYRIAKOS said:
    KYRIAKOS said:

I prefer scraping myself when working on big deals. I manually check the link quality before posting on any link.small seo tools . com will help you to chech MOZ PA/DA values for free. Basically more the value is, merrier it is for good tiers
    Thanks a lot mate! Do you have any threshold on what those values should be for linking to your money site? I tried it and there is also a spam score. It's logigal that the higher PA/DA and the lower spam score are is better, but I'm wondering if there is some kind of threshold you use.

Below is my screenshot with links pointing to my money site, I don't have any  idea, if those links are ok to be pointed to my money sites.