Skip to content

Right percent on the anchor text!

Hello! If anyone could address me how to set up the right % on the partial match anchor text, branding, generic, etc. It have to be in total 100 % right? I been using senuke for a few months now and they told me the generics need to go at 80% so Im a bit lost here. 
An screenshot of the right set up would be super great!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Actually this depends on your current SEO efforts. The default settings are known to work back than but things might have changed though. I know that generic anchors are important but there are certain engines that would make these generic ones on there own as well.
    After all it's again a personal view on SEO. I guess you get a different answer from all you ask.
  • olivier_84olivier_84 Paris
    edited June 2020
    Thank you so much for your answer @Sven I have been building links with senuke for about 4 months now also to my money site. Also I have build some manually as the links coming from senuke are very bad. How would you set up settings if it was for your project? Im having a quite bad set up I think...

Any where I could find a template to guide myself a bit?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I really can't judge about that setup.
  • First of all check the anchor text ratios of your competitor on ahref. When you have some clue about what could be an optimal anchor text ratio check your anchor text ratio too.

Set your anchor text ratio accordingly. It's not an exact science you can go below or above what your competitors doing as you constantly loose and gain links too.

Much also depends on what kind of project you are working on. It's different if you are trying to rank a keyword or just want to dilute your keyword ratios.
  • olivier_84olivier_84 Paris
    edited July 2020
    TheGypsy said:
    First of all check the anchor text ratios of your competitor on ahref. When you have some clue about what could be an optimal anchor text ratio check your anchor text ratio too.
    Gracias por la respuesta. Como puedo ver el anchor de mis competidores? Yo estoy intentando posicionarme en algunas palabras claves. 
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    TheGypsy said:
    First of all check the anchor text ratios of your competitor on ahref. When you have some clue about what could be an optimal anchor text ratio check your anchor text ratio too.
    Gracias por la respuesta. Como puedo ver el anchor de mis competidores? Yo estoy intentando posicionarme en algunas palabras claves. 

Usa Ahrefs, Moz o Semrush