Skip to content

My GSA builds Tier 1 links incredibly slowly

edited March 2013 in Need Help

Hello,

I've been using GSA for several months now and I have 2 copies.

My problem is that my LPM is less than 1, and I can't build links fast enough at all!

Running many projects on my quadcore processor with 30 dedicated proxies and all is giving me an extremely low rate of links per minute.

I see others able to build over 30 Tier1 links a day per site and i can't come close.

I have 2 copies of GSA I run and both are like this. i run 30 dedicated private proxies to each, my other is on a hyper-v plus and I get the same results.

Im using social networks, social bookmarks, video, web 2.0, and article directories as tier 1 links.

I have my PR filter set to PR3+.

What can i do guys? i want to rank some pretty competitive keywords and I can't build nearly enough links a day to accomplish this!

I see others building over a thousand links a day and wish i could replicate that!

Thanks!

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Do yourself a favor. Drop the PR filter, and your linkbuilding will go through the roof. You will get both high PR and all the others. And your rankings will go up.

Just trust me. :)

• Yes I am also now following @ron's advice on no PR filters and I am just starting to see the benefit. Can only say give it a go and see.