Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer is not fast enough to work with GSA SER

911911 nomansland
Hi, I am using GSA SER which also makes some "Indexer" links

Now, the problem is my GSA is on 24/7 and is around 50 VpM. GSA SEO Indexer is set up to index all links made by GSA SER. It now has accumulated 500k+ links that are in the queue to index.

Is there any way to make it faster? Or at least keep up with GSA SER? Because now, I have problems for waiting for new links to index in time (I have to wait for old links to be indexed first which I think can take a month+)

Any help appreciated @Sven!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    some ways to improve this:
    • increasing threads
    • lower amount of sites to use for indexing
    • only sent certain sites to seo indexer (e.g. do follow only, certain engine types only...)
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited June 2020
    Sven, I've found that too many threads hangs up SEO Indexer. I know in the past you suggested not doing the "full" set of indexers, but I'd rather do them all and be slightly behind my link building.

Besides, I remember many experts on here suggested waiting five days anyway to index. With so much to index, I'm always behind! :p
    Yea maybe limit the indexing to PR2+ sites? I don't know. There is really not much Ic an do about it.
  • 911911 nomansland
    I have already maxed out the threads (set it to a ridiculous number) and chosen PR3+ sites. All before I made the post above.

1. Would you do PR5+ sites if you were me? (I am not sure if that might be a bad thing)
    2. I set 1000 threads earlier. However LpM is only 35. Do I need to increase the number of proxies?
    Try no to use proxies at all. 35 LpM is very low...maybe your 1000 threads are too much.
  • 911911 nomansland
    Okay just sharing. 

I unticked "check URL before submission" and it is WAY FASTER now. (with checking it can sometimes take up to 10 seconds frozen)
  • 911911 nomansland
    & Thanks Sven!
  • You can also try setting ser to send only links that are 3 days old to indexing or even more. You shouldn't waste resources on links that do you no good.
    Also you may skip sending blog comments and trackbacks as those are already indexed anyway.

• 911911 nomansland
    edited June 2020
    Thanks will do!
  • The sluggish performance of GSA SEO Indexer in tandem with GSA SER may stem from various factors, such as insufficient server resources or improper configuration. Enhancing server capabilities, optimizing settings, and ensuring seamless communication between the tools could potentially expedite the indexing process, boosting overall efficiency.