Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to create country wise Site Lists using GSA SER ???

Hello Guys!

I want to create site lists from listed/selected country wise search engines that later can be used on any projects!

Please guide me to create how can i create it.

Thanks! :blush:  

Answers

• TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    You can try but it's going to be hard or rather impossible if the country hasn't got a lot of websites where SER is able to post.
    You have to use the language filter and check what language you want to post to. You can also use the Search engine filter but that doesn't meant that other results won't be mixed in.
    Thanked by 1JVA24
  • BDSBDS India
    You should select the country from option mentioned below that. Choose language to make it more specific. But you need tons of captcha. 

Thanked by 1JVA24
  • But i'm unable to find the option to save list that has been created using above setting!
    Because there is none.
    Thanked by 1JVA24
  •  :'( than how to export the target urls? :p
  • BDSBDS India
    List created you should click on option in main window next to start button--->advanced setting---->√ box and select path to save. 
    Thanked by 1JVA24
    This is a very simple topic that can get very complicated quickly. There are many interesting threads about it on this forum if you want to dig deeper into.
    Here is something to start on:
    and dig deeper into: