Skip to content

Is it advisable to buy premium lists or let GSA SER build the list for me?

Does buying a list make sense if GSA SER inbuilt engines give me an LPM of 200+ even on public proxies?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Buying lists makes sense if you want quick results.

Engines like "Wordpress - Article" or "Drupal" allow you to register and sign-in, but only a few actually allow you to post an article. If you want verified URLs of these sites, it makes a lot sense getting lists as you might waste a lot resources (captcha, traffic) in finding sites that allow article submission.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Unless you know how to find verified sites using a verified list will save you a lot of time. Feel free to checkout my sales thread here on the forum and read reviews from my clients 

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25812/premium-gsa-ser-verified-link-list-bonus-templates-free-proxies-limited-spots/p1
  • Sven said:
    Buying lists makes sense if you want quick results.

Engines like "Wordpress - Article" or "Drupal" allow you to register and sign-in, but only a few actually allow you to post an article. If you want verified URLs of these sites, it makes a lot sense getting lists as you might waste a lot resources (captcha, traffic) in finding sites that allow article submission.
    It completely makes sense. Which top 3 list sellers do you recommend?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry, I can't really compare them as I am not using them all of course. I leave it for others to review. Check the Buy / Sell / Trade section here.