Skip to content

Captcha Error: missing data for next URL

ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
edited April 2020 in GSA Website Contact
Hello,
I got captcha error on more than half of my forms and captcha error message is same for all forms:
https://prnt.sc/rxxodl

"It can not find NEXT URL"? What does this mean? I use "Death By Captcha". I added my "login" and "password" to project captcha details.

And when I examine failed captchas are all simple image captchas.

So where do I make error? 

Here my captcha settings:
https://prnt.sc/rxyea8

- Secondly how can I ONLY resend message to "capthcha failed" contact forms without checking contact form again, only resend message to failed ones?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. It's probably a timeout on that captcha service or a ban of your account. Nothing I can do
    2. right click->select->Status: Failed (Captcha Error) + right click->reset status
  • ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    edited April 2020
    Sven said:
    1. It's probably a timeout on that captcha service or a ban of your account. Nothing I can do
    2. right click->select->Status: Failed (Captcha Error) + right click->reset status
    1. It is not infact a ban or timeout. Because when I look at death by captcha control panel I see that in total 0 captchas are sent and 0 capthcas are solved. SO nothing has been sent to death by capthca.

So, there are 3 types of Death by captcha in the software I selected first one. Should I select a different one? Or instead of using login and password should I use 2FA and token? How should I set? Again currently no captcha are being sent to death by captcha?

2. If I reset status then it should again check the site. However it found contact form correctly. So there is no need to find contact form again. Moreover, during out of work hour I make "Scrape+Check" and during work hours I only want to send to already found forms. SO there is no need to check form. I only want to send to the form. Is there such a feature? If not could you please add only send to given sites for the next update?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. I don't know what you mean with 2FA token!? There are two DBC ways to use. One is by using SOCKS-API the othe the POST-API. Using POST is allowing you to use it for recaptcha but that is kind of unstable and often bans you while SOCKS is never banning you but do not allow recaptcha.

2. Don't worry about this finding forms...thats a step that is limited to a minimum time and has to be done once the form was found before. So if the correct URL with the contact form was found before, no subpage download/search is done to find that sublink again. And sending to that form needs you to download the page once anyway.
  • ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    edited April 2020
    Hello,
    Captcha problem solved. I learned that it was related with my deatch by captcha package. Now it works.

Secondly I am still not sure that if it is good or bad making checking+sending together. I am conducting some tests, and if I found value on those tests I will share here.

Thanks so much!