Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer Issu

anyone can explain what the error issues ? port 80 right ? how to fix ?
the indexer can't send link automatic to gsa seo indexer but sometimes indexer is running
i set send link index delayed only 1 hours and i have so much project 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do you really need to emulate other indexing services? This is really some function not used my many customers.

We added to to make sure that this software can be used for other, none GSA tools to accept links. Just disable this option and all should be fine again.

If you really need it (for other GSA tools), try to use this tool and see what other program might be listening on port 80.
  • i also use other indexer (indexification) and put API KEY already on settings menu GSA SER, so if i use 2 indexer ( GSA Indexer & Indexification ) i must put api key in emulate ? or just put api key on settings menu GSA SER ?
    No, you don't have to emulate anything. Just add the API key in SER for that service and disable the emulation feature.
  • @Sven : okay we disable already for the emulation feature and for menus indexing services keep empty ?

because sometimes gsa indexer is running and sometimes not yet link send from SER
    Yes on the SEO Indexer part you don't have to configure anything really...just add all indexing services to SER. If SEO Indexer is not running, it's always a good idea to start it manually and not let SER start it.
  • but previous version the SEO indexer start automatic and always run and get new link from GSA SER  :(

so we must import manually from list verified GSA SER ?
    Nothing really changed with this. Just that SER sends links by default 5days after verification (changeable in project options).