Skip to content

Mailnesia Pop3 data

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I just tried to edit a project after the last update and now Im getting an error that says "Please fill the pop3 data first." I didnt touch anything in the mail options. What do I have to do here?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Somehow each of the 300 email accounts went from no pop3 data to 110 in the pop3 field.

And this is added onto the name in the email field... yourname@mailnesia.com?mailnesia.com.ini?0???0
  • edited March 2013
    Ive tried to export the email accounts, fix the data, then import just the raw emails...still throws mailnesia.com.ini in the pop3 field, and 110 in the port field. Then it wont let me save.

Im hoping that I dont have to manually erase each of the 300 fields to keep the same emails in there. :(
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The port has to be 0 here which indicates it is a temporary email system.

Though I don't see how this could be changed to 110...do you remember how you made this? ;)

• The only thing I did was refresh my content with Content Foundry, which may have something to do with it. I say that only because I didnt touch any of my email settings.  Anyway, I went through each of the 300 email accounts and manually changed them all from port 110 to 0 and erased the mailnesia . com .ini in the pop3 field.  There was also an "<edit this> port 110" on the top that needed to be changed before I could save it.

Still, when I tried to import only the raw emails, each of them were set to port 110 by default.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    mailmnesia.com.ini has to be in pop3 server...just reate a new project, create some mailmnesia accounts and see what is saved in the ini.