Skip to content

Site Lists and making an importation

Ok, as a complete beginner I have just seen a video online. Look, I have no idea what I'm doing with this software. Just today after my links stopped building, I started really doubting myself and whether this product is any good or not. Now I have just seen a video that showed me not how but that I should be finding Sites to post to and saving them+building them.

The Video I have just seen has done so much for me at this stage because I had no idea and still dont which brings me to my next point. How and what are site lists and better yet, how to I find them in my computer, I mean, I don't know any of this, all the video showed me was how to save them in gsa but when I went to see if I had any saved up I had no idea where to look.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to learn about "Site Lists" Finding them and saving them?

Thanks again

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Site lists are nothing more than a bunch of URLs the software can build links to. Usually sorted by it's engine/platform.

You don't need all of that as the software will use search engines to locate such sites and build up a site list on it's own if wanted. 

The video you watched is probably for the more advanced users who want quick results (quick is not always better). So what they do is, they buy such lists from other users of SER or services that offer it (have a look in the Buy/Sell/Trade section on this forum).
  • Ok I'll do that now thanks!