Skip to content

How to use GSA search to have high success rate?

I am using private poxies and deathbycaptcha but my success rate zero, I have followed matthew woodward video instruction closely. I was expecting some verified submission with links. Can anyone recommend a sequence?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Can you share some insides on your setup (public proxies?)? Also maybe some log lines would help.
  • Matthew woodward videos won't take you far here. You have to dive deeper into SER to be able to use it. Watch a couple of more videos on youtube about how to set up SER properly. Depending on your projects you may need GSA Captcha breaker too.

• As shown in my text, I am using private poxies
  • Hello TheGypsy,

Thanks for your reply,

I am on a budget to trial if GSA search ranker works. I don't expect immediate success but at the least of 30 -50%. GSA Captcha breaker will another cost, thus I chose the minimum for trial.
  • TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited February 2020
    It takes at least 2 weeks for you to see results with ser if you know how to use it. If you have no idea about ser but you know about seo and what you want to do then in about a month you can get the hang of it.
    If you don't know any of it then it could take months to see results.
    You will need a ton of money for financing this mainly because you will spend on things that you think you need only to realize months later that you don't.

The minimum for trial:
    GSA SER
    GSA Captcha breaker
    Semi-private or shared proxies / Public proxies that don't go down often
    +
    Link list
    Indexing service