Skip to content

Errors in importing files from Kontent Machine into GSA Search Engines Ranker.

Hello GSA Team
I discovered the following error. Please check to help me
I have used the Kontent Machine software to create contents for the GSA Search Engines Ranker.
For example, I created 100 files from Kontent Machine with the feature: "NO Spacing" or "Blank Line"

I then imported the above 100 files in the form of "Artice" into the GSA Search Engines Ranker software.

I see the following error: Only the first file produces 1 long and full content, while the remaining 99 files only produce short contents.

I think that GSA cannot import enough content. It only imports the first paragraph, causing the above error.
I will put the image for you to easily identify

I will attach a few files from Kontent Machine for you to check If there are errors you will be able to fix the error
Thank you so much

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's not really a bug in SER but in Kontent Machine. They have an empty line on the paragraphs in some article fields in some files.
    Though I will try to work around that issue...

Thanked by 1haiphamqn90
  • Sven said:
    It's not really a bug in SER but in Kontent Machine. They have an empty line on the paragraphs in some article fields in some files.
    Though I will try to work around that issue...

The First File, I see code: \n\n
    The other file, I don't see code: \n\n

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    so, its a bug in that tool....however, latest update should accept that as well.
    Thanked by 1haiphamqn90