Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer v2.45 QUESTION

hayfj3hayfj3 United Kingdom
I wonder if you can help me. I love this tool, but am a wee bit confused by the latest version
and the feature option "Configure Indexer"

Does the "Configure Indexer" mean we can now auto output the urls created in GSA SEO INDEXER out to the GSA URL REDIRECT?  And if so, how do we include the keyword? 

Some quick questions to help me please - 

1.  If I post a url in GSA SEO Indexer and it creates 1000 links and if I tick the box to configure indexer for output/pulling in to GSA URL RE-DIRECT, will auto import my 1000 links into GSA URL-REDIRECT & if so, how do i create/include the keyword?

2. In GSA URL RE-DIRECT, if I select "configure indexer" will my 1000 links then get processed in the software and the output of new short urls with keywords get fed back out to "GSA SEO INDEXER" and thus now create an excellent endless loop of both software feeding each other? 

Im a little confused and look forward to your help - Also what is the best "configure proxies" settings for both softwares - thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited January 2020
    >Does the "Configure Indexer" mean we can now auto output the urls created in GSA SEO INDEXER out to the GSA URL REDIRECT?  And if so, how do we include the keyword?

That is possible but it would make more sense to send links from GSA URL Redirector to GSA SEO Indexer instead.

In fact the best option would be: SER -> URL Redirector > SEO Indexer

---

1. There is no keyword input for SEO Indexer and the keyword for URL Redirector is optional, so it is simply ignored then.

2. You can do that, but this is kind of useless no? And a big waste of resources.

---

> Also what is the best "configure proxies" settings for both software - thank you.

Simply don't use proxies. I don't see much use in these two programs (personal view).
  • hayfj3hayfj3 United Kingdom
    thank you ;)