Skip to content

5 Best GSA 3rd Party tools

What are the 5 Best GSA 3rd Party tools I can use to improve GSA ?

Comments

• serengines.com is one of them , recommend 
  • I won't answer in terms of specific tools, but in services:
    in order of importance (my opinion): 

Proxies. Don't rely on free public proxies, get a good rotating service. Not cheap. For a fair-priced provider I recommend webshare

Re-captcha service. Found the big ones to all work well, but cost too much money in the long run. I use Xevil from Xrumer, but the one-time setup cost is high. Depends on how much you use GSA SER

Content Generator. you need articles. LOTS of. I use Kontent Machine, I hear GSA's Content Generator is great,  too. 

Pre-checked URL Lists. I recommend serpgrow, but there are many other others. serengines has already been mentioned - not a list, but an extension that brings important web2.0s and social media to GSA SER. If only it would be up to date....

Emails. Use a mix of bought gmail/yahoo/outlook and catch-all emails on your own domains. 

URL authority checker. I use GSA PR Emulator in combination with a very nicely priced subscription at seo-rank.my-addr.com -- yes, this is a very strange web service, but it works reliably for two years for me. Of course if you have a MOZ or Ahref or Majestic paid account, use that.

And finally, what I think has no significance whatsoever anymore: 

Indexers. I tried all sorts of, installed software, web-based with API, without API. Fact is, if a page has good content, Google will find it. Much faster than you think. If it doesn't it won't be indexed, no matter what you throw at it.