Skip to content

Where is a section/category for buying or selling social media accounts?

Hi, I am new for this forum and I try to find a section/category for buying or selling social media accounts like FB, IG, TWITTER and many more...
Good luck for all!

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2019
    Hey! :)

I am another user on the board, like you.

There is a section GSA has for such stuff.

There you can sell your accounts. Or buy them. Or any other SEO-related stuff.

There doesn't seem to be any restriction on the SEO services or SEO-related stuff you sell - and it's free - and many forum users post there.

All I can say is, the only time something is removed is when it's not legit. So what's sold on there is usually worthwhile.

If you're selling something good, and it's as described, I think you're set.

(BTW, I may be interested, myself, if you're selling such accounts!)
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    Hey! :)

I am another user on the board, like you.

There is a section GSA has for such stuff.

There you can sell your accounts. Or buy them. Or any other SEO-related stuff.

There doesn't seem to be any restriction on the SEO services or SEO-related stuff you sell - and it's free - and many forum users post there.

All I can say is, the only time something is removed is when it's not legit. So what's sold on there is usually worthwhile.

If you're selling something good, and it's as described, I think you're set.

(BTW, I may be interested, myself, if you're selling such accounts!)
    Thanks a lot for answer!

I know about this section:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/buy-sell-trade
    but I don't know why I can't find a seller for social media accounts...

I have for sale social media and email accounts like: FB, IG, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, ... , Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, Protonmail, Yandex, ... & many more. My accounts are legit because they are created of different persons for selling purposes.

I will open a thread in the next days with my accounts... my questions are:
    1. Is free to open a thread for selling social media accounts?
    2. What conditions we have for selling social media accounts?

If here is an escrow service I am ready to use it with my buyers.

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2019
    I do not run the forum; I'm just a member...an avid member... :lol:

1. Is free to open a thread for selling social media accounts?

Accounts are free on here. Like I said, Sven, the board owner, just doesn't tolerate any deception. But b/c he has no tolerance for nonsense, it's a nice board with good users and a cool community.

2. What conditions we have for selling social media accounts?

As far as I know, none. Just advertise accurately. Obviously, no scams! :naughty:

If here is an escrow service I am ready to use it with my buyers.

GSA does NOT get involved with the transactions conducted by users listing on here, nor are listings guaranteed, or endorsed,  by GSA.  The risk is on the buyer and seller, not the forum.

So you do have a lot of room to operate as you wish. Just do so responsibly. ;)

Remember, tho, it's the seller's place to offer support.

I look forward to seeing your offerings! :) 

If you don't mind, Private Message me when it's listed. Thanks.

• I will open a thread in the next days and I will send you a message when it will be live, but first of all I will send the thread to the owner of the forum.

Also in my opinion a good idea is to have an escrow service in this forum... and in this way the buyers and the sellers will be protected and for the owner of the forum this means more money and all the scammers will run to others places...

For example this thing with escrow service I have discussed with the owner of BHW and he will implement an escrow service in the new BHW marketplace.