Skip to content

my register not work

i try to login register GSA SER and after that i try click ok not working GSA SER what wrong?

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hi bterbang212...

I think maybe your trial is over.

You can buy GSA Search Engine Ranker on that page.

Then, GSA sends you a serial number, you can enter it and activate your software.

I am just a user, if you wait a little bit I'm sure someone from GSA will get back to you and give you more definitive advice.

• i already buy not trial again and before i used after update proxy my gsa ser cannot use
  • after i buy proxy in https://www.solidproxies.com my gsa cannot use
    edited November 2019
    Please to to explain.

So you own a license to use GSA?

And it worked until you bought new proxies?

I don't have service with Solid Proxies, but maybe there's an IP lock?

Login to Solid Proxies website and in the user panel see if you need to set the IP of your computer, or the VPS you are using GSA Search Egine ranker with...

You can still scrape for proxies in GSA, even with provate proxies, you know.

Search and test as usual. Export the passed list as textifle if you want.

Then you can also add your proxies you have from Solid Proxies.

Export as text.

Then, you can easily switch proxy sets, or use your private for some things, and the public for others. Just remember to test (and re-test) public proxies as they often go bad fast.
  • this my gsa back like this, i try register but cannot work
    OK, friend, no sweat!!

I do know that Sven does not want to discuss license issues on the forums. So your best bet is to contact GSA and Sven will get back to you very quickly!

All I can say is that if you purchased, you will get an e-mail with your details.

Click "Register". Enter your name. Enter your serial number (from the e-mail.)
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    OK, friend, no sweat!!

I do know that Sven does not want to discuss license issues on the forums. So your best bet is to contact GSA and Sven will get back to you very quickly!

All I can say is that if you purchased, you will get an e-mail with your details.

Click "Register". Enter your name. Enter your serial number (from the e-mail.)
    yes i already do that but cannot

• this original gsa ser?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    license issues should NEVER be discussed on a public forum. And you wrote to me while I was asleep I guess. So I close this thread now and hope we fix it via email.
This discussion has been closed.