Skip to content

Are Paid GSASER Lists From Third-Parties To Be Used In A Certain Way?

Like...what Tier should I point the links at, that are on the list?

Like...Are certain types of links better for different tiers?

Like...What is the site quality like of the links on these lists?

Like...What are longevity of the links on these lists?

Are there ever posting opportunities on these lists on sites that are banned from Googel?

Comments

• Deeeeeeee said:
    Like...what Tier should I point the links at, that are on the list?

Like...Are certain types of links better for different tiers?

Like...What is the site quality like of the links on these lists?

Like...What are longevity of the links on these lists?

Are there ever posting opportunities on these lists on sites that are banned from Googel?
    GSASER is the best SEO tool there is today, I do not recommend buying lists, with editing engines and above all, making your own, you will get the best possible results.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "GSASER is the best SEO tool there is today,"

I do not know every tool but I have demoed some.  From what I know, GSA makes software that is far above anything else out there. By far...

" I do not recommend buying lists"

OK; for now I'll wait on that.... ;)

"editing engines and above all, making your own, you will get the best possible results."

This is something I plan to explore. It just seemed so impossible to ever find websites to make engines for, so I never put the time in to try! But it looks like fun.

First, tho, I need to review my projects and apply the new knowledge I've gained this week. That should take some time. Mon and Tues I discovered lots about GSASER I didn't know in all the time using it.

It's sad, but true, that there are likely millions of people who used the software for only a week and got better results than I did in all this time. Not that my results were bad, I just didn't learn everything I really needed to to get anywhere, really.

I like to just jump into things and play and explore. I don't know how good that is.

In some ways, it's OK, b/c enthusiasm drives me. But...someone who watches videos and follows Step1...Step2...Step3...and couldn't really care less, will go further than I will. :|
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    "GSASER is the best SEO tool there is today,"

I do not know every tool but I have demoed some.  From what I know, GSA makes software that is far above anything else out there. By far...

" I do not recommend buying lists"

OK; for now I'll wait on that.... ;)

"editing engines and above all, making your own, you will get the best possible results."

This is something I plan to explore. It just seemed so impossible to ever find websites to make engines for, so I never put the time in to try! But it looks like fun.

First, tho, I need to review my projects and apply the new knowledge I've gained this week. That should take some time. Mon and Tues I discovered lots about GSASER I didn't know in all the time using it.

It's sad, but true, that there are likely millions of people who used the software for only a week and got better results than I did in all this time. Not that my results were bad, I just didn't learn everything I really needed to to get anywhere, really.

I like to just jump into things and play and explore. I don't know how good that is.

In some ways, it's OK, b/c enthusiasm drives me. But...someone who watches videos and follows Step1...Step2...Step3...and couldn't really care less, will go further than I will. :|
    If you need help, here we are. :)
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "If you need help, here we are. "

thanks, kindly, for the offer, friend!

I appreciate that the GSA Community members are always 100% helpful.
    Thanked by 1Oscar