Skip to content

Advice for newbie. GSA related question

Hey Guy's,

I'm a newbie to GSA and I was wondering how to set it up to diversify my keywords. What I'm trying to achieve is:

20% - Main Keyword
60% - Long Tails
10% - Naked URL's
10% - Random text. Ex: Click Here

and How I can connect this list from RankerX to GSA?

Thanks for any help in advance!
Tagged:

Comments

• @herrybach right now serengines ... but most of those sites are very burned, I do not recommend those sites, create your own lists. ;)
  • Oscar said:
    @herrybach right now serengines ... but most of those sites are very burned, I do not recommend those sites, create your own lists. ;)
    Hi, Thank you for your support.

How to create my own lists in GSA? (I'm sorry. I'm a newbie)
  • herrybach said:
    Oscar said:
    @herrybach right now serengines ... but most of those sites are very burned, I do not recommend those sites, create your own lists. ;)

You can use GSASER to search through footprints, but if you have scrapebox, you can also use it.

I recommend you learn to create your own engines in GSASER https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/script_manual ;)
  • Oscar said:
    herrybach said:
    Oscar said:

You can use GSASER to search through footprints, but if you have scrapebox, you can also use it.

I recommend you learn to create your own engines in GSASER https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/script_manual ;)
    Great. Thank you so much.

Latest question: How I can connect the list from RankerX to GSA? (i really thank you for your help)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can simply import that into SER as verified urls (dummy project) and add a tier to it. SER will then build links to it.
  • Sven said:
    You can simply import that into SER as verified urls (dummy project) and add a tier to it. SER will then build links to it.

Thank you so much for your kindly support. Love this!
  • Sven 

I feel like GSA did a wonderful job. I created 300 high DA > 60 from RankerX and use GSA blast. My 3 keywords were in top 3 now. LOVE THIS!

Hi, Please can you give your opinions about the best captcha solver from GSA? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks for your feedback.

Personally I prefer GSA Captcha Breaker as first option followed by a recaptcha enabled captcha service like 2captcha or antigate.

However, there are many many captcha services that are worth mention. Have a look here:
  • Sven said:
    Thanks for your feedback.

Personally I prefer GSA Captcha Breaker as first option followed by a recaptcha enabled captcha service like 2captcha or antigate.

However, there are many many captcha services that are worth mention. Have a look here:

Thanks again… your help made a huge difference