Skip to content

What can SENukeXcr/Ultimate Demon do that GSA cannot?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I am a GSA newbie and I have been so blown away so far.

Just to help me get my head around where GSA should fit into my backlinking, can the experienced GSA users clarify for me what SENukeXcr and Ultimate Demon can do that GSA cannot?

Could GSA effectively replace these two and be the only major backlinking software required?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA is the company name! GSA Search Engine Ranker (GSA SER) is the software. Any yes it can play in that same league if used correctly (just my view though).
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    Don't really know SENuke, but the only "advantage" either of those give is web2.0

But then if you talk to @ron and others, they rank/sites pages without resorting to web2.0, so is having web2.0 an advantage?

Personally I use Magic Submitter as well, mainly because I can create 70+ different web2.0 that the majority of which stick and then turn them into "authority" sites over a few months.

Possibly not necessary, but I think it's more "natural" (as long as you don't use the same sites all the time) as well adding some more diversity, which can only be good.

• Sorry Sven, told u I was a newbie!

Thanks davbel, the web 2.0 answer is what I was expecting to hear. Hoping we can get the web 2.0 support improved through the SERengines project, that would then make GSA SER even more impressive.

I build my tier 1 by hand so don't really miss that element that much, but adding it could only help.