Skip to content

GSA SER Project Option Setting For Indexer: Send To Service in X Days Question

Hello, GSA pplz...

I was wondering if this option, when checked, will also delay in sending to GSA SEO Indexer, as well as external API-based pay services.

It's been too quiet here lately! :(

In the US, I guess everyone's getting ready for Thanksgiving?

Our European friends...dunno what they're up to.  But clearly busy.... Getting ready for Black Friday deals, perhaps??   :p

And, Sven...was reportedly sick. So that explains his less-than-usual number of posts. (Get well soon, friend!)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited November 2019
    Im OK already, don't worry I will answer our longer conversation later ;)

Thanks Giving as well as Black Friday are no big deal in Europe at all.

The delayed indexing is done for all Indexing types (SEO Indexer and services). It's on by default for new projects as it makes sense to send them delayed by a couple of days, especially if you use re-verification and lose some links later on.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2019
    OK, happy to hear you're doing well again! Being sick sucks, but at the same time it gives us a chance to pause from life, something we rarely get to do otherwise.

There still are tons of online Black Friday deals in the SEO world! Many companies offer incredible deals at this time.

OK...So does this option have to be checked in order for the new links to be delayed? Or is it always operating, even when un-checked?

Re-verification...ummmm yeah...lol I have most projects with this option OFF, as I used to run manually. BUT...haven't in some time, so I may be posting wastefully.  :(

Efficiency is key when scaling up. I have to remember this. :p
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that option needs to be checked.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2019
    OK, thanks. Will change settings. I'm wasting lots of resources as I have things set up.