Skip to content

How do i Setup a folder for links created by GSA SER?

i made a folder and checked of submitted in options and ran a campaign but the folder is completly empty after 100 websites were created? what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What folder and where? Make sure you have access rights. 
  • i beleive i do have access rights, i pressed new and made a folder on the desktop and i put it for submitted in options and checked it off
  • what are the exact steps to create list by date created? because i reset to default and im looking at submitted list in default from old stuff i made and its all created by engine and I will never be able to sort that out if it comes out by engine
    The desktop might need the admin rights. Please try to restart SER as admin.

What structure of the list would you like to have? 
  • Sven said:
    The desktop might need the admin rights. Please try to restart SER as admin.

What structure of the list would you like to have? 
    i just want links created by date!

so i would have to right click gsa ser and theres an option to restart as admin?>
    What's the point of having a dated list with submitted links... For verified it would make more sense. 
  • Sven said:
    What's the point of having a dated list with submitted links... For verified it would make more sense. 
    either or I just need a list of all the links created by GSA SER
    1. Select all projects
    2. Right mouse click - > modify - > export - > create report