Skip to content

Uploading images

Hi @Sven,

I know you are busy but I'm still wondering if you had time to code a bit on SER too. I would like to upload posts to my self hosted wordpress blogs and I would really like SER to upload the images with the article and not hotlinking them. Seeing the same images as wordpress featured image would be a huge boon but I don't know if that's even possible. 
I guess some other popular CMS would benefit from this feature like Joomla and drupal too or anyone that is used for a PBN.

What do you think?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats a bit hard to do. I can try adding it to GSA Content Generator as an extra (hardcoded) "step", for SER it would have to fit the scripting engine and I would need to add special support for it.
  • It may be a useful feature there as well. It depends how many people use content generator for PBN or sites where they can upload pictures.

I have my handwritten articles. I just want to save some time from manually uploading articles to each and every blog I manage. SER can do that but while hotlinking images on web2.0 is sort of acceptable or only option on self-hosted blogs it is rather rare. I just wondered if SER would be able to do that as Scrapebox's article scraper does it but it fails in every other aspect.
    Isn't there some kind of wordpress plugin that would resolve external images and upload it? That would be some very welcome helper at least ;)
  • Actually, there is and it seems that working great except setting them as featured image but nothing is perfect! I'll come back when it breaks the sites and bug you about it again ;)
    I leave here the link in case anyone is interested: https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-upload-images/
    Thanks a lot!
    Ahh perfect :)