Skip to content

Indexing Issues

Hi guys,
i buy Elitelinkindexer to index my links i create with GSA but for some reason i can't see any link yet on my Elitelinkindexer  dashboard....
I add Elitelinkindexer API on Options-Indexer-add and choose indexing within 5 days.
I try also the "test" option and it sends 10 links to my Elitelinkindexer  dashboard.
However from all my projects i didn't get not even 1 link there. ..on my projects i go to option and choose on "Send verified links to..." both options - GSA SEO Indexer and Other Indexer(s).
WHay my links are not appearing on my Elitelinkindexer  dashboard? I make the setup 48 hours now but no link is visible yet.
Do i forget to choose some option?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you use the option to index delayed or instantly?
  • No, i didn't choose that option. Anyway, i also talk with Elitelinkindexer and they ask me to un-click the option "GSA SEO Indexer" on each project.
    I do that on some campaigns and it works! they start sending some first links to Elitelinkindexer.
    Is there any way to use both or is there some issue sending them to both services?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im not aware that there is some issue here but I will look into it once im back in office (next Monday).
  • Ok Sven! Thanks for your help!

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Nefelim

Actually there is an issue but the issue is not  Elitelinkindexer or any other indexing service for that matter, it is a problem with GSA SER and it is there since the feature was added for ping delay.

GSA SER is NOT automatically sending any links to either offsite indexers or GSA SEO indexer or GSA Url Redirect automatically. Yes it will work when you do a manual test, but after that nothing get send automatically.

I have already brought this up with @Sven and provided access to a vps and access to an offsite indexing service so he can verified. 

Sen indicated he has been sick for a few days, so hopefully he will soon recover and look into this persistent indexing issue
  • royalmice said:
    @Nefelim

Actually there is an issue but the issue is not  Elitelinkindexer or any other indexing service for that matter, it is a problem with GSA SER and it is there since the feature was added for ping delay.

GSA SER is NOT automatically sending any links to either offsite indexers or GSA SEO indexer or GSA Url Redirect automatically. Yes it will work when you do a manual test, but after that nothing get send automatically.

I have already brought this up with @Sven and provided access to a vps and access to an offsite indexing service so he can verified. 

Sen indicated he has been sick for a few days, so hopefully he will soon recover and look into this persistent indexing issue
    I think that you are wrong...after i click only the option for external indexing and setup Elitelinkindexer it works great. I see my GSA created link on my links in my Elitelinkindexer account.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Nefelim Are you using index \ ping delay feature  ?

• I set the delay on 5 days
    no luck on any of my installs and same on several of my customers installs.
    will wait for Sven to take a look when he is back
  • royalmice said:
    no luck on any of my installs and same on several of my customers installs.
    will wait for Sven to take a look when he is back
    Ok have a great weekend!