Best Generic Email Providers For GSA SER - Better and Much real than catchalls

Hello GSA fellas :)

I am back to start my GSA camping arsenal and seems there is nothing much have not been new changes.(from last 3 years ).

I installed my GSA SER + GSA CB + Capmonster + SER Verified Lists in my VPS.

I also purchased semi 100 private proxies from buyproxies + catchall emails (seremails)

Few days of running i could manage decent contextual links and do follows for my proeject.  Pretty decent lpm and vpm. But i still belive i can make alot more if i use real emails like yahoo. gmail etc.

I used to use nokia and seems the provider is quit it. .

Any ideas using real emails with GSA SER ? Any good providers ?

I know its a mess but it really worth..

Don't you guys using gmails hotmails with serengines ? anyone guys ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    You have some of the usual providers listed here:
  • Sven said:

Thank you for your input the great @sven . I already followed the list plus there are lot of deadlinks/suspended services.

I am also looking for reliable providers. Welcome other users input too..

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the only service that seems down was seospartans.com, what else didn't work?
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited September 29
    Buy domains, create emails, throw away the domains after a week. Repeat. You can also setup some fake email site on the domain to make it real and stick little longer, or to pass human verification if you care about that. Also, i would stay away from all "emails for seo" beacuse;

a) other people are going to use the same domain, means already blacklisted or soon blacklisted

b) stealing your lists is trivial, just set a filter catch all incoming domains and boom you have contextuals ready