Skip to content

1linklist.com now I'm pay 60$ but

Your subscription to "1Linklist.com Subscription" cancelled. Feel free to subscribe
again, you can do it here:
  http://www.1linklist.com/memberarea/member  realy ????????????
HELP ME ... PLEASE.

Comments

• BaybarsBaybars usa
    edited September 2019
    MY VİDEO LİNK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRH8TaAo1G4&feature=youtu.be

1linklist.com ım pay 60$ and latter I tane verified list bat this is not verified list omg........      and latter ım banned ? say site = 
    • Authentication problem, please contact website administator
    , but Im pay 60 $ ????
     why?? I cant login 1linklist.com ' and this list dont verified ? why GSA why ??

• @Baybars
    The screenshot does not provide enough information. Could you tell us what emails are you using? Number of proxies? What platforms have you selected? And finally, have you configured any ReCaptcha service?
  • zor birader bilgi almak bu insanlardan amk
  • bari 60 dolar ödediğine değdi mi ? anlaşılan seo paketi satıyon.
    google mart ve haziran güncellemesinden sonra işe yarıyo mu bari ?
  • vallahi dostum kimse yardım etmiyor haftalardır çırpınıyorum 1 allahın kulu demediki gel 5dk yardımcı olalım sana problemin nedir ? tek buraya değil 3 yere daha ödeme yaptım yok abi satarken süper ilgi, sattıkdan sonra ilgi 0.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited September 2019
    Oh Boy.

Ok, so this guy.

He had someone else purchase his account, and freaked out when they cancelled the rebill agreement (That was the "Cancellation" he got so upset about.)

He then locked himself out of his own account. I think he forgot his password, and kicked in the brute force protection. When I tried to help him reset that password, things went downhill fast.

Long story short, I gave this guy his money back after he opened 36 support tickets in the space of an hour. I kept trying to help him, but the language barrier was so bad, and he became aggressive and hostile so quickly, I washed my hands of him.

He continued to open support tickets, demanding a refund, AFTER I sent the refund. This is how I figured out he had to have someone else purchase his account. (That, and the fact that his very first support ticket was asking to pay with Venmo. Which we dont accept.)

I dont think he was actively trying to scam me. But Baybar, if your going to have this kind of language barrier with English speaking merchants - You absolutely HAVE to start showing some restraint and patience - or your going to have the same experience with everyone else that you have had with me.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • BaybarsBaybars usa
    edited September 2019

100% lie
    i don't need to know english, the list is all sucks you see in the video. I didn't get all my money, some of it was paid only
    and it's not about money right now. subject list does not work.
    Best regards

NOT: I'm not your Boy. 
  • Baybars said:

100% lie
    i don't need to know english, the list is all sucks you see in the video. I didn't get all my money, some of it was paid only
    and it's not about money right now. subject list does not work.
    Best regards

NOT: I'm not your Boy. 

lol you are insane mate!
  • BaybarsBaybars usa
    edited September 2019
    :)