Skip to content

Are all footprint automatically updated w/ changing times? or do I need 2 start make custom 1ns?

Im wondering if its better to make custom footprints or does GSA pretty much take care of this with updates...
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    To be honest, I don't really update the footprints on engines that much. When I code them, I pretty much add every footprint that seems useful to get targets though.

So if you come up with better footprints, it would be good to send that to me and I will update everything. But than again, there is not much left in my eyes.
  • Sven said:
    To be honest, I don't really update the footprints on engines that much. When I code them, I pretty much add every footprint that seems useful to get targets though.

So if you come up with better footprints, it would be good to send that to me and I will update everything. But than again, there is not much left in my eyes.
    when you say there is not much left in your i's, can you tell me what you mean by that?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I mean there are not many footprints left that will get you more or different results.