Issue - Message successfully sent - Not really sent

Hi there,

i've finally prepared everything for my first campaign, so prior to launch it, obviously i've done some testing and that was a total fail.

So, i've used 3 urls (website i own) with or without question/captcha.

GSA website contact confirms to me that se messages were successfully sent, but it did not. So i've tried all the following in order to test it:

- with captcha breaker/with xevil/without anything
- with proxies / without proxies
- 1 by 1 (semi manually by double clicking on the status, by confirming and indeed the form was correct concerning the details or with xevil/breaker etc)
- launched with admin rights

Each of those tests returned a "success" (100%, not less :D) in the software but that was not.

So i've done it manually, in case of there would be a problem on my side (my websites) => everything works fine and i got the messages.

I have absolutely no clue where the problem comes from, but if someone knows, thanks in advance!


  • drixxdrixx thailand
    in case of here's a screen telling me it's a success
  • SvenSven
    was that with latest version?
  • drixxdrixx thailand
    edited August 2019
    the previous at first then the latest after i updated it. So for most of those tests tha was the latest.
  • SvenSven
    can you send me your website in pm?
  • SvenSven
    Accepted Answer
    fixed in latest update: A 307 redirect in http protocol was not handled correctly here.
    Thanked by 1drixx
  • @Sven I am facing same problem. How can I solve this? 
  • SvenSven
    send me the url in pm to debug
  • I have the same 
  • SvenSven
    Same to you @daverawcus... Send me the url.

    I will check once I'm back from vacation. 

  • Accepted Answer
    @drixx @Sven @livecallsnetwork @daverawcus @loopline

    I figured out the problem (my problem at least).

    My "First Name" text field wasn't populating at all. I added:


    I tested on a very simple form of mine that all fields are required similar to:

    First _________ Last________



    I could tell because when I went to manually submit the message, the field wasn't populated. Hit submit, it went to status success and obviously no message... yikes

    Thanked by 1Sven
  • I don't know why... but it's odd that the last name field populates properly as it has the same syntax as the first name field



    ... I'm going to add

Sign In or Register to comment.