GSA Captcha Breaker

Hello Sven and the team,

I was using GSA Captcha Breaker for a while, and after a few months w/o using it, when I tried to solve captcha on the site where it was working just fine, it appears I have no luck to make it work. I'm using uBOT, GSA is on a 'webserver' option, everything is the same as before, no upgrades concerning the uBOT as well but the GSA simply won't send captcha to the clip board for solving. When I manually download the same captcha image and click on "Test in Browser", upload the captcha image, GSA always solves it successfully. I double checked all the options on uBOT and GSA CB, and nothing seems wrong.

Can you please guide me where to look at and how solve this issue? I would be really thankful for that!

P.S. Let me know if you need a screenshot of anything from my settings.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Marko

Comments

  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    So you have problems with clipboard solving only?

    I didn't know uBot actually uses this method to communicate with CB.
  • DjWoolfyDjWoolfy Europe
    edited August 18
    Sven said:
    So you have problems with clipboard solving only?

    I didn't know uBot actually uses this method to communicate with CB.
    Thanks for replying back, Sven!

    Basically, I can't see any action done when I initiate code for solving captcha in uBOT and the same captcha element is not visible in CB clipboard unlike a few months back. I'm using uBOT 5.9.55, a bit outdated version but working one for me, I didn't do any upgrade and it just stopped working. Then I upgraded CB to the latest version, 4.22 or so and it acts exactly the same.

    Can it be that I messed up with configs on CB, although I reset configs many times after this issue and also re-installed the CB from scratch..? Is there any other place where the CB stores some config files other than standard Program Files folder? (it's like it keeps some settings even though I manually remove what's left if any, after unistaling the software)..

    Sorry for too much questions, I literally tried everything I could and simply couldn't find the solution. Seems like I'm the only one experiencing the similar... I checked posts on GSA and uBOT forum as well..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well what settings you use in uBot and what you use in CB? Can you make some screenshots?
  • Hi Sven,

    Here're the screenshots I have made:

    • uBOT config --> prnt.sc/ouc2o9
    • CB config --> prnt.sc/ouc2fh
    • CB config 2 --> prnt.sc/ouc2go
    • CB config 3 -->prnt.sc/ouc4t4 (Print Screen key doesn't work when clipboard is ticked, so I had to untick to take a snapshot)
    • Captcha to solve --> prnt.sc/ouc2dv
    • "Test in Browser" CB option works just fine --> prnt.sc/ouc3q0
    • LAN network config (just in case) --> prnt.sc/ouc2n2

    - I tried multiple IP addresses in "Webserver" including 192.168.1.10 as well as ports, but it doesn't want to read captcha form the site. I also have tried other sites, and it acts the same.

    - When I untick uBOT config for captcha, uBOT reads it and show me a pop-up window.


    If you can smell any wrong config or what could cause it not to work, please share your opinion.

    Thanks very much!
    Marko










  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks for the details on this.

    I see no issue on your config really. What you can try here is using some other captcha service within uBot like death-by-captcha and CB should work here anyway as it should pick up the call and solve it.

    If that doesn't work as well, I would blame your firewall or something. I have no idea really.
  • Thanks, Sven, for the confirmation.

    Will try out other inbuilt captcha add-ons in uBOT. Will update thread once I found the solution.

    Have a nice day!
  • Hm.. I tried literally everything and can't find what's not work while it's supposed to.

    I might need to reinstall entire OS, or try to search for help on uBOT community. Anyway, I'll keep you updated!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry for not being helpful on this matter, keep us updated please.
  • DjWoolfyDjWoolfy Europe
    edited November 25
    Hello,

    I got back on this yesterday and realized the reason why uBOT didn't communicate with CB is because uBOT didn't intercept the call to CB. So I've added "Death By Captcha" within uBOT's "CAPTCHA Service Accounts" and it has started working. Other services didn't work including the official "GSA Captcha Breaker" plugin inbuilt with uBOT. I'll upgrade and test the same with the latest uBOT and report if the issue persists.

    Hope it will be helpful to somebody else.

    P.S.
    With the older uBOT releases I remember it was working just well.

    Best regards,
Sign In or Register to comment.