Skip to content

how to know when a project ends, and how long will it take based on these criterias please

edited March 2013 in Need Help
i have just 2 questions:

1. how do you know when a project ends, i have noticed that the project starts up with the software. sometimes it tells me "double submission" also "download failed" or "already parsed" and stuff like that which makes me think its doing the same thing twice? is there just some type of message saying "project has ended" and then it stop im assuming, then moves on to the next project automatically?

2. i have selected only the most popular search engines, so the likes of google/duck/ask and only used for Uk and USA nowhere else. im currently only using social bookmarks/social networks for my projects, no index or anything only those 2 mentioned. im using this software for the fastest posting possible. how long roughly will it take for the project to end. remembering im only using 3-4 of the search engines, i have 10 private working proxies being used. i have the threads turned up to 100 as well etc....

any feedback will be appreciated greatly 

Comments

• It never really ends... You need to decide to finish it by selecting verify only and then after 10 or so days you can consider it finished.
  • edited March 2013
    oh right, how do you do this "selecting verify only " < I thought it would end on it's own, i have about 150 verified links right now. is that a good amount do yo think? this is based on just the social links only. along with the search engines that i mentioned. is there a good amount/number to end the project on buddy. it would be great to know.

i wish there was a way of knowing, i mean how many links to expect to get. is there a way to know that its already used the selected engines you pick? 

also if i have 5 projects started ive noticed even if all are on high priority, it runs i think it was 3 at once but the others are not active.is there a way to have the GSA only run projects you select, instead of it choosing that itself etc...
  • How long did you take to post the 150 links?

There is also no "magic number".  Depending on the niche, how competitive it is and how well established the other sites are, it can take anything from a few links to hundred's of thousands.
  • took roughly a day i think to get that amount.