Skip to content

When you scrape for your own taget urls

When you scrape for your own taget url how many keywords do you need?

I tried to scrape my own through gsa and post but i dont get any backlinks.

I use 1 gmail account and 10 private poxies with also public poxies. 

I am trying to create swedish backlinks mostly articles but i cant do it.  And also i cant create web 2.0 and.

Also can i get free swedish articles through search ung online from gsa ranker software

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. if you have private proxies, don't use any public once
    2. SER is not really build to generate articles, that scraper for articles will only get you English ones as I have only added English sources. You can add your own when modifying "content_search.dat"
    3. What settings do you use for finding new targets? If you use always a Swedish keyword for searches, it might not get you anything or very little results. It might be better to just use the language/country filter.
  • Ok so you mean that if i have private poxies i should not use public. I use private for submit and verifierad.  The rest i use public poxies.

I chipsen country sweden and not language 

I am not sure what you mean language or country filter i choosed only country sweden.
    And Then I had like 700 keywords to scrape.

How do i modify to get swedish articles?
  • Can i scrape with out keywords? And just only choosed country or language?

Yes, skip the usage of public proxies.
    --
    Filter: edit project->options->language/country filter << thats what I meant
    --
    scraping without keywords is done by default unless you changed some project options. Please show them in screenshots.
    --

or simply use GSA Content Generator which is way better for this.

• ok so i tried to use country instead, i choosed sweden. And i did not use any keywords, but when i click ok, i cant shut down the window, it says please fill "keywords" i also tried to use language filter and i cant finde swedish, and also i says fill in keywords.

i have no idea how to add content sources.

please can you make a tutorial or something like that.
    can you send me your project backup in private message?
  • Do you mean screen shot of my setup?
    edited June 2019
    no, I really meant the project backup (right click on it->modify->backup). Thats a *.ser file but you can rename it to *.zip and upload here.