Skip to content

how to get links contextual w/o default text using macros

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
edited March 2013 in Need Help
I'm creating gsa projects using a program that generates content and pulls it from files using macros (I guess that's what it's called?)...so the content itself is not in gsa , it's just a line like %spinfile-C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\contentprogram\user\gsaser\content\projectname\Comment.txt%

Works great,except when manually checking links its building, gsa (or perhaps its the content project program) is still adding random default text with my link at the end.

Feel free to surf to my web-site : LINK
or
Also visit my blog post LINK

I read here before that we can insert link tags into the content so we get them contextual,  but with my setup, without having the actual content in the gsa fields to embed the tags in, how can i accomplish this?

Comments

• try to use the link tag outside the spin sintax and let me know if that worked

• Embed them in the spin file. Either manually or see if your content generator has the option to do this.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Or make sure you have at least one %url% or it will always add the code if it can't at least find the project URL appearing at least once.