Skip to content

All submitted Engines-links not a verified link

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited June 2019 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I have selected all contextual/do-follow/articles in my upper tier regularly I'm getting

Lot of DonNetKuke/PHPWeb
Minimum PHPMotion,Jomala K2
Few Drupal-Blog
Its 31 project one month campaign
Wordpress '0' :(

I'm using GSACaptcha breaker
Rediff emails.

Note: Submission side no issue, every engine has submitted well but verification side only issue

Why all submitted links not become verified?
Why I'm getting low verified list in my upper tier/all engines not verified.
Please advice me what I need to change.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Certain platforms do not perform that well as others. Thats natural and can not be changed.

We have different "problems" here:
    a) amount of sites for a certain platform differ a lot
    b) some types like wordpress/drupal give a lot sites to sign up, but later submission is not possible as they do not allow you to post articles (can only be seen after signup/login)
    c) some platforms are showing your link in a moving page, as soon as you submit (and others as well) it might move to page 2 and does not get seen to be verified (usually guestbook, blog/image comment)

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have 718484 in wordpress filtered from PI image.
    Not single wordpress submitted SER.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have only submitted wordpress articles, its submitting but no verified.

Can I try re-captcha service. 

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited June 2019
    Then how @shaun can get contextual verified links from more engines. I want like this.
    http://shaunmarrs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-17.22.41.png

IF you filter the wordpress sites by PI or not does not give you an extra value here because PI doesn't know as well if the site will support article posting or not.

However, if you manually find a link where SER should have been able to post to but didn't, Im here to debug it and fix possible changes on any engine. Just give me that ONE site and not a list of thousands of links.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    However, if you manually find a link where SER should have been able to post to but didn't, Im here to debug it and fix possible changes on any engine. Just give me that ONE site and not a list of thousands of links.

Not able to understand can you check my vps, I have lot of article engines but DonNetKuke,PHPWeb,PHPMotion,Jomala K2 only working, If I need to change anything If u advice me I'll follow. I want to work more article engines.
    I mean the following...if you find a site where you are sure that SER should be able to login and post a link, it would be great if you can give me the URL and maybe the account. I will try to see if it is a problem on the script.
    do you have the account as well so I don't have to create one... ?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes I pick the links from my ser account creation listing I hope have account.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    "- new: improved some engines"
    No any improvement :(
    Now DonNetKuke,PHPWeb only working..... :(
    common, noone said the updates have to do with your issue. You are not the only customer!
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    The issue is my side only.
    how other customers getting links from more article engines really I'm not understand,
    If you advice me I will follow. 
    I dont know where the issue on my side. :(