Skip to content

"Download failed (Return:=, SockError: No Buffer space available)"

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited May 2019 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
All these days SER working well, suddenly my LpM came down, I got a lot of messages.
"Download failed (Return:=, SockError: No Buffer space available)". Using proxy from GSA PS.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Open Regedit.exe and go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE → SYSTEM → CurrentControlSet → services → Tcpip → Parameters

and change settings…
    TcpTimedWaitDelay - 30 (decimal)
    MaxUserPort - 65534 (decimal)

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I just re-started my vps, now the issue not come until. I'm watching....
  • i just followed these instructions, but where do you change these settings ?

"and change settings…
    TcpTimedWaitDelay - 30 (decimal)
    MaxUserPort - 65534 (decimal)"

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited May 2020
    If you don't want to disturb, just use TCP Optimizer (no installation required): https://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php 

Thanked by 1marty
  • thanks for that, but what about all the rest of the settings ?
    ive changed the 2 highlighted in green, but all the rest of the settings on the interface on mine are different, some are a lot more, some are a lot less.

how do i go about finding what numbers to put in ?
  • i think its working ok as it was before & not bringing up the error

"Download failed (Return:=, SockError: No Buffer space available)"

when you go to close it it, it has a list of everything thats changed & the only 2 things were the 2 things highlighted in green.

so - thank you

Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited May 2020
    Did that solve your problem?
    I put it only for the 2 options but you can also use it to improve your internet connection. Many use it to improve latency for online games, it also does wonders for optimizing the connections of SEO software.
    Remember to make a backup before making too much change, here is a link that will help you (and for those who read) to better understand the different parameters of the software: https://www.speedguide.net/articles.php?category=99
  • Did that solve your problem?
    yes it did - thank you.

on the link you enclosed, where would windows 2019 server go ?
    would it be the link for
    "TCP Optimizer 4 Documentation - Windows 7, 8, 10, 2012 Server"

"it also does wonders for optimizing the connections of SEO software."
    is there an abreviated list of instructions for this ?
    for using gsa ser ?

the instructions on

are pretty detailed

edited June 2020
    There are too many options to list them all that's why I gave you the manual.
    I think you can base yourself on windows 2012 but since you have to change almost everything it doesn't make any difference. You have to optimize it for your configuration.

If I can give you some advice, send all the work on the network card, unload the cpu network task as much as possible.
  • I get this same issue, I cant find those settings in regedit. any other recommandations ?