Skip to content

How Do YOU Scrape For Keywords For Tier 2 & Tier 3

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I currently load in some keywords related to my niche and scrape them in scrapebox (10k for Tier 2 and 50k for tier 3).

I'm trying to work out if this is the most efficient as lots of keywords are going to be related.  How do you guys scrape for keywords for tier2 and tier 3?

Cheers

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I know this isnt what you asked as such, but is there really any noticeable improvement with having 50 manually typed keywords (in my case) and 50,000 keywords (in your case) ?
  • I don't pay much attention to niche related keywords for Tier2 & 3. I don't think there is a need. At these levels you are going more for sheer volume of links than anything else.

BTW - You should take a look at GScraper. I have been using it lately for scraping URLs. It is easy to enter a list of footprints (get the free download to extract SER footprints) and then enter your keywords and let it rip. It is a BEAST (fast!). I am hardly using SER for scraping any more. I let GScraper do all the scraping and feed these lists into my projects. I think this is the main reason that I have been able to increase my LpM 2x-3x in the past week or so.