Skip to content

VPNs, who to use?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
So ive been looking thru the forum and it doesnt seem this is touched on a lot.

We have several providers for hosting like powerup and berman, but what about VPN?

Seems mixed on HMA, so what would be some other good VPN providers that are good with GSA? I have my own private proxies, but I want to make sure I can connect via VPN as well.
Tagged:

Comments

• I don't use one (no need really when things are running on a VPS with proxies) but I did research into it and would use Private Internet Access if I was going to. Maybe some others have actual experience with some service providers.
  • tried vpn..... sucks, too slow. get 10-20 proxies and run 100 threats..... way faster.

vpn PLUS proxy I would use for "bad" purpose ;-)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

There is one problem with VPNs that you should think about.

VPN's usually don't change the IP or if they do that for you, you get into trouble with a aborted connection for those still not finished downloading. Another problem are certain platforms that do not like you to have the IP switched during submission. Some scripts check this and do not allow you to post.

With proxies, the program makes sure not to use a different proxy for the same host to not look suspicious.