Skip to content

Can you suggest me some tools to automate social media?

hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
Planning to run a couple of social media campaigns. I would like to now some tools for automated posting on Facebook and Instagram. Please share if you know anything.
Thanked by 1liam11paul
Tagged:

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    I use FollowLiker for IG. Been using it since last year, no complaints.
    Thanked by 1hredman
  • There are tons of tools out there. It really very much depends upon whether you only want to post or also do other things like comment/message/follow/like etc. 
    Also, you need to tell us whether you want to run a handful of accounts or dozens or more (which needs proxy and mobile device control).
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    710fla said:
    I use FollowLiker for IG. Been using it since last year, no complaints.
    Thanks! Trying it out tonight.
    There are tons of tools out there. It really very much depends upon whether you only want to post or also do other things like comment/message/follow/like etc. 
    Also, you need to tell us whether you want to run a handful of accounts or dozens or more (which needs proxy and mobile device control).

Hand full of accounts. Main goal is to increase followers at the moment.
  • edited March 2019
    I would recommend you a cloud-based bot for Instagram. More specifically something based on nextpost or stackpost. (I'm a nextpost guy, because I run two servers myself, but there are many other services to choose from)
    For a handful of accounts it doesn't make sense to go through the hassle of installing and running desktop software or even a VPS -- better have someone that takes care of the technical side of it for very little money. (we're talking below 20$ per month)
    Thanked by 1hredman
  • edited March 2019
    And if you want Facebook as well, you probably need to look into something like kuku.io (much cheaper) or hootsuite (much more expensive). 
    Facebook is particularly difficult to run multiple accounts on.
    I would recommend you a cloud-based bot for Instagram. More specifically something based on nextpost or stackpost. (I'm a nextpost guy, because I run two servers myself, but there are many other services to choose from)
    For a handful of accounts it doesn't make sense to go through the hassle of installing and running desktop software or even a VPS -- better have someone that takes care of the technical side of it for very little money. (we're talking below 20$ per month)
    Very informative. Thank you! =)
  • Sofia37Sofia37 Соединенные Штаты
    edited August 2019
    I would recommend a nice service for Instagram to avoid your account being flooded with ghost followers and spam zen-promo.com/free_instagram_followers It's completely automated so you won't have to clean your IG manually
    Thanked by 1hredman
  • You can just create unlimited free trials of Jarvee if you use temp email and reinstall it. Or use an open source bot...
    Thanked by 1ishanpenn
  • @Asbestosstar what open source bot would you recommend?
  • Am I the only one who got trust issues when co-oprating with such tools?
  • AsbestosstarAsbestosstar Orange CA
    edited August 2019
    Instagram Bot CS (C#) github.com/LevPasha/Instagram-bot-cs
    InstaPY is pretty good github.com/timgrossmann/InstaPy
    InstaBot github.com/instagrambot/
    Instabot.py github.com/instabot-py/instabot.py
    www.bot4gram.com/ If you want to run on your phone

There are plenty More, these are just some, if you dont like you can find another.

Thanked by 1hredman
    ishanpenn said:
    Am I the only one who got trust issues when co-oprating with such tools?

Check reviews and ratings before trying a bot.
  • Sofia37Sofia37 Соединенные Штаты
    edited August 2019
    zen-promo.com/like_bot_instagram is awesome, highly recommend it, it helped me to gain a lot of followers.