Skip to content

How to use keywords?

Hi,

I purchased GSA SER and realised the software is a bit overwhelming for a beginner. Can anyone advise me on these settings:

1)  keywords. Do I base keywords on what my website targets? eg. If I sell baby products, do I use keywords such as baby toys, baby bottles, etc? Using such keywords, won't I be targeting my competitor sites instead? I'm kind of confused here.

2) GSA lists. If I purchase such lists, do I skip any part in the software? I'm thinking of purchasing such list because I tried out a test project, started it and noticed the running logs that it got blocked on some search engines.

Appreciate your help! Thanks in advance.

JJ

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have answered that by email with some follow ups on that as well. I am pasting my answers here as well and close the thread as it would make no sense discussing this twice.
    ----
    1)  keywords. Do I base keywords on what my website targets? eg. If I sell baby products, do I use keywords such as baby toys, baby bottles, etc? Using such keywords, won't I be targeting my competitor sites instead? I'm kind of confused here.

You would use the keywords that you want to be ranked for. Enter all the
    keywords you would enter in a search engine where you would like to be
    on first page.

2) GSA lists. If I purchase such lists, do I skip any part in the software? I'm thinking of purchasing such list because I tried out a test project, started it and noticed the running logs that it got blocked on some search engines.

You would skip the search for target sites and increase speed. When you
    get blocked by search engines, you should maybe investigate why that
    happens. If you e.g. use public proxies, it might be a good idea
    investing in private proxies.

This discussion has been closed.