Skip to content

Make my GSA faster

Hi guys!
Right now my GSA is building 5 links/min.
My details are:
VPS
Intel Xeon CPU E5 2680
4GB Ram
Serocket Link lists 
10 Dedicated Proxies

What will be the best way to build faster links? should i buy another 10 Dedicated Proxies?

Thanks

Comments

• The key question, after a good list, is of course how many threads you run. With 10 dedicated proxies, you probably run <10 threads.  With that VPS you can probably run 100 threads if you're not using SEREngines. For that more proxies would make sense, yes.
  • The key question, after a good list, is of course how many threads you run. With 10 dedicated proxies, you probably run <10 threads.  With that VPS you can probably run 100 threads if you're not using SEREngines. For that more proxies would make sense, yes.
    Thanks for your answer.
    Yes, this is what i also think...right no i run 100 threads so if i run 200 with 20 proxies will the link building be faster?
    I am running now 200 threads with another 10 proxies i borrow from a friend to test this theory but i didn't see any different the last 24 hours.
    I have right now 50 projects running with 1tier for each project but i see that the link building is still slow...up to 3 links/min.
    I use article links, blog comments, rss, social network, web 2.0 and wiki.

• I just take a look on that service on the GSA Forum:

https://dreamproxies.com/

I see that they have really low prices from private proxies...anyone try them? If i buy 100 proxies it means that i can run up to 100 threads on my GSA SER?

• dream proxies work fine, i use their sister site's 50 proxy pack. they are fast and no limit.
    submission takes time, increasing threads will speed up verification . It takes few days.
  • ksatul said:
    dream proxies work fine, i use their sister site's 50 proxy pack. they are fast and no limit.
    submission takes time, increasing threads will speed up verification . It takes few days.
    Thanks! I will try them!
  • My VPS CPU is righ now 4core. Will it be worth to update it to 8core?
    Will i see faster link building with my GSA SER?
    I buy already 100 proxies from dream proxies but i didn't see any better results bcs the CPU hits always red with 90+% .
    Will a 8core CPU fix that issue?

Thanks

• Nefelim said:
    My VPS CPU is righ now 4core. Will it be worth to update it to 8core?
    I buy already 100 proxies from dream proxies but i didn't see any better results bcs the CPU hits always red with 90+% .

Thanks

if your SER+ CB  is working fine than you should see a lot of difference with 8 core, 16 gb ram.Check cpu benchmark( 9000+) as well.
  • ksatul said:
    Nefelim said:
    My VPS CPU is righ now 4core. Will it be worth to update it to 8core?

Thanks

if your SER+ CB  is working fine than you should see a lot of difference with 8 core, 16 gb ram.Check cpu benchmark( 9000+) as well.
    I update yesterday my 4core cpu to 8 core...runs better now :)