Skip to content

What kind of captchas can the capcha breaker solve? and when do I need a pay service?

What kind of captchas can the capcha breaker solve?  and when do I need a pay service? 

I notice the Contact Form finds websites and then gives me a note going like:

Ready contact form successfully found
 then goes on:

/ Requires captcha input
/ Requires captcha v1 input
/ Requires captcha v2 input

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA Captcha Breaker can solve traditional captchas, no recaptcha as this required captcha input.

It can also solve text captchas when simulated as a service that would provide this.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited March 2019
    "It can also solve text captchas when simulated as a service that would provide this."

Hmm....This only applies to text captcha solving, no?

I'm a little confused about this. I had understood the emulator to be so that you can use another program with GSA-CB, even if that program does not specifically support it.

All the image captchas that are solvable are always solvable, as far as I understood, so this is only for text-based that I would be getting more functionality?

So I need to set up as Webserver and check text services??

..but if GSA PS also is on 127.0.0.1 what then?

thx
    hmm SER can solve text captchas as well so you don't need it for that.
    But if you e.g. use it for another app and simulate 2captcha, it can solve text captchas as well as it has it's internal database for the usual questions.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • so... givien the required captchas above.

Should I try CB to solve them?  Or would it be hit and miss?

I am trying to avoid losing on a fail and then I have to extract those websites to try them again ..
    Using CB as first captcha service is always a good idea.
    But you also should use the option to skip captchas with a low success rate, so that the next service in the list will be used for that.