Skip to content

Joomla K2 is Death?

Hello! Tell me pls, How many backlinks do you have from Joomla k2 ? i have a problem with this engine last time. I don't know why i couldn't take backlinks. thx

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    we had several threads about this already. Usually its because jommla-k2 sites need to be updated to use the new recaptcha v2, most of them do not and use the discontinued recaptcha v1 and the noone can register there any more.
  • Sven said:
    we had several threads about this already. Usually its because jommla-k2 sites need to be updated to use the new recaptcha v2, most of them do not and use the discontinued recaptcha v1 and the noone can register there any more.
    Understood. :blush: Who knows where can i buy link verified list with article engine or bingback? thx
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    inside GSA ->right click on project->Import Target URls->Buy links...
  • Sven said:
    inside GSA ->right click on project->Import Target URls->Buy links...
    OH O_o , thank you! :+1:
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited March 2019
    Understood. :blush: Who knows where can i buy link verified list with article engine or bingback? thx
    You can sign up for my verified link list service available here in the Buy/Sell section of the forum if you still need a verified list
  • 710fla said:
    You can sign up for my verified link list service available here in the Buy/Sell section of the forum if you still need a verified list
    where can i buy it? link pls.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    710fla said:
    where can i buy it? link pls.
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/25812/premium-gsa-ser-verified-link-list-55-off-limited-time-best-auto-approve-list-updated-24-7#latest