Skip to content

Need Help Please[ Just advice] Only One Question

CharlNCharlN Johanessburg
So I want to use GSA to rank web 2.0s for myself and client. Now I come from media buying.

If i want to use a GSA to rank local client. My question is related to keywords. 

Can I multiple keywords? For example barber johannesburg, barber parkhurst. These are areas.

Or what is the best way to do it. One specif keyword used differently.

Any help please thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you input the keywords one by one with a "," separated. However, the keywords are used for searches only or as TAGS in special engines. You specify the anchor_texts which will be used for the created links.
  • CharlNCharlN Johanessburg
    Okay I see thank you so much. 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @CharlN

It is not the keywords that will get you ranked, it is the Anchor text
    Keywords are mainly used for GSA SER to scrape targets, and then again only when you have selected the option below the search engines window, under settings.

Use as many as possible  exact and longtime keywords, as this will allow for anchor text variation
    If you are targeting many different areas in Johannesburg then best to bind the anchor text the the links., like below

http://yourdomain.co,za/santon_barbers/#{Santon barbers|Barbers in Sandton|Quality barbers in Sandton}
    http://yourdomain.co,za/Bryanston_barber/#{Bryanston barbers|Barbers in Bryanston|Quality barbers inBryanston}

You can use as many or as little as 1 anchor - using it like this will ensure that the correct link is used with the correct anchor.
    You then import this where you normally add the urls

I done a blog post which explains the url binding in more detail, you can see it here : https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/binding-urls-with-anchors-text

There are 86 suburbs in Johannesburg that you can use to create longtail keywords. If you need help to create these long tails then contact me via the live chat on my site or via skype and i will help you if i am free

Johannesburg suburbs:

Abbotsford 
    Alan Manor 
    Auckland Park 
    Bassonia 
    Bedfordview
    Bertrams 
    Beverley Gardens 
    Bezuidenhout Valley 
    Boskruin 
    Braamfontein 
    Bramley 
    Broadacres 
    Bruma 
    Bryanston
    City Centre 
    Craighall 
    Craighall Park 
    Cresta 
    Crown Gardens 
    Cyrildene 
    Darrenwood 
    Douglasdale 
    Eikenhof 
    Emmarentia 
    Fairland 
    Fairmount 
    Fourways 
    Gallo Manor 
    Germiston 
    Glenhazel 
    Glenvista 
    Greenside 
    Homestead 
    Honeydew 
    Houghton 
    Hurlingham 
    Hyde Park 
    Illovo 
    Inanda 
    Kensington 
    Kyalami 
    Laezonia 
    Lenasia 
    Linden 
    Lombardy East 
    Lonehill 
    Lyndhurst 
    Melrose 
    Melville 
    Meredale 
    Mondeor 
    Morningside 
    Morningside Manor 
    Mountain View 
    North Riding 
    Northcliff 
    Norwood 
    Oakdene 
    Observatory 
    Olivedale 
    Orchards 
    Ormonde 
    Parkmore 
    Parktown 
    Parkview 
    Parkwood 
    Paulshof 
    Randburg 
    Randpark 
    Randpark Ridge 
    Rembrandt Park 
    Rivonia 
    Robertsham 
    Rosebank 
    Ruimsig 
    Sandown 
    Sandton
    Southdale 
    Sydenham 
    Tedderfield Ah 
    The Hill 
    Victory Park 
    Waverley 
    Westdene 
    Winchester Hills 
    Yeoville

Apart from the anchor text, you can also use the filters at the bottom of the OPTIONS tab:
    select country filter and language filters.
    If you want only links from websites in South Africa then select to ignore all except South Africa.
    You can also select website by languages, select to ignore all, except English, Afrikaans, Xhosa, Zulu and all the others related to South Africa.

The above 2 filter will ensure you are building local links which will help more. No point in having a link for your Joburg barber shop on some spammed forum in Chinese.

========

Hope you can use some of the above tips and suggestions.
    Bring some biltong if you coming my way