I used GSA SER before, probably 7-9 years ago and there was a guy helping me so I'm not really familiar with it before, let alone now.
But I've decided to try and use it again and I really need your help.
What are the things needed to run GSA SER successfully? I've been reading the forum, watching tutorials but I'm still not confident about what I learned. Here's what I think I need:
- Lists = I saw somewhere that this is needed and important. I saw somewhere for sale at $67/month. Can you please suggest the best place to get this? Or if I can get it for free? (Still starting out with low budget )
- Captcha Solver = I remember we used something like this before. Please help me how to get this for free or cheap.
- Proxy = Is 10 private proxies enough? And do I have to use free at the same time? Any suggestion where I can buy cheap yet great for SER proxies?
- VPS = I can't afford this for now so I'm gonna use my PC.
- Emails = I've read "catchall" is great but for blog comments, articles etc... individual emails are suggested. Is this true? I have couple of domains that I can use to create catchall. Can you suggest a best strategy for this please?
- And contents like articles, comments, PDF etc. = I don't have any strategy on this. And where can I get these as cheaply as possible Please help
I'm pretty sure I missed a couple of necessities here, please please please help me. I'm super newb to this. Any help is appreciated. Please I really need some assistance.
If someone is willing to teach me how to become at least a comfortable GSA SER user, I'm willing to offer my services. I can help with support or customer service, simple photo and video editing, or maybe some data entry to take off some load in your business.
Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any assistance!