Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• Can i have a coupon please ?
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    PAKIPAKI said:
    Can i have a coupon please ?
    Hi ... coupon sent. Best
  • Can i have a coupon for yearly plan ?
    Can i have a coupon for yearly plan ?
    Coupon pmed. Stay safe!
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    Can you send me coupon please? Thank you
    Coupon pmed. Stay safe!
  • Can you send me a coupon please?
    InsideAss said:
    Can you send me a coupon please?
    Coupon sent. Best
  • can you send a coupon? I'm interested in the monthly service
    can you send a coupon? I'm interested in the monthly service
    Hi , Thank you for liking us. I just sent the monthly coupon code. Have a safe day!
  • Can you use this service with other link list service?
    danthony said:
    Can you use this service with other link list service?

Howdy! Thank you for asking. Ofc you can use it with other links. However it's not necessary as we do provide high quality <30 Out bound link safe links for higer tiers. It's all in one solution. But there are many users who use ours with others. It all depend on the user.

Best,
    Matt from SERPL
  • How can make payment? I already informed you that Paypal is not entertaining any automatic payment to any Indian credit card. Why are you do not raise an invoice and suspend my account without informing me?
    edited November 2021
    git said:
    How can make payment? I already informed you that Paypal is not entertaining any automatic payment to any Indian credit card. Why are you do not raise an invoice and suspend my account without informing me?
    Hi,

It's an automated process. If the user is unable to subscribe to AUTO-RENEWAL, it's automatically cancelling once the card decline. In that case, you can repurchase. If you have a different payment method, you will be able to active auto-renewal. Or you can grab long term plan. You can open a ticket or contact our sales (presales@serpowerlists.com) to get an invoice for alternative payment methods. Even that, you will have to pay with an auto-renewal payment method as you want to set it as AUTO RENEWAL.

Have a safe nice weekend.
  • I can't access your homepage. ======================== This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. internal_server_error <![CDATA[ WordPress &rsaquo; Error ]]> <![CDATA[ <p>There has been a critical error on this website.</p><p><a href="https://wordpress.org/support/article/faq-troubleshooting/">Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.</a></p> ]]> 500
    edited January 2022
    조보아 said:
    I can't access your homepage. ======================== This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. internal_server_error 500
    Hello ,

Hello, As stated in our newsletter, we are under maintenance to upgrade our system for better performance. We are going to launch our new service 05th of FEB officially. If you are an existing member, you still can log in to our member's area with our secret access link. You can get by sending an email to contact@serpowerlists.com. Best PS: If you are planning to join our service, please wait a few more weeks as we work hard to launch our fresh new service here :)

Have a nice weekend
  • Hi , I have tried your service before and really liked what you offer. Do you still provide links like you used to. Any discounts ?
    Hi , I have tried your service before and really liked what you offer. Do you still provide links like you used to. Any discounts ?
    Hello, yes we do provide links.Coupon pmed.
  • Can you send me a coupon please?
    Cosmetak said:
    Can you send me a coupon please?
    Coupon sent. Best
  • can u pls send a coupon? thanks!
  • Payment made and waiting for dropbox to be added. Also, are we supposed to download a copy of the list from ur members' area in the meantime? The interface keeps showing "loading" but nothing happens
    can u pls send a coupon? thanks!
    Coupon sent. Best
    edited May 2022
    Payment made and waiting for dropbox to be added. Also, are we supposed to download a copy of the list from ur members' area in the meantime? The interface keeps showing "loading" but nothing happens
    Hello , Thank you for interesting in our service. We provide 100% GSA verified links. In real time via Dropbox API we provide daily updated and pre-filtered (according to majestic and MOZ) links directly to your copy of GSA SER. As you know verification ratio depends on many factors and it all depends on the project and settings. We can't guarantee how permanent the link is as it varies on user-based (project-wise) plus webmaster-based. All we can assure is these are 100% pre-verified GSA links.

If you are new to GSA please study before grab service as everything depends on the setup and user project option.

You must install the dropbox client into your server and request for Dropbox auto sync to get started. If you did it you can follow our sync guide.

We hope to see you inside our members area!
  • Can I have a coupon as well please. Thanks
    Jusiam said:
    Can I have a coupon as well please. Thanks
    Coupon sent. Best
  • Can you send me coupon please? Thank you
    Abel123 said:
    Coupon sent. Best
  • johnparkjohnpark Australia
    Coupon, please :)
    Is the link updated every day?
    edited May 2022
    johnpark said:
    Coupon, please :)
    Is the link updated every day?
    Hello,

Thank you for interesting in our service. We provide 100% GSA verified links. In real time via Dropbox API we provide daily updated and pre-filtered (according to majestic and MOZ) links directly to your copy of GSA SER. As you know verification ratio depends on many factors and it all depends on the project and settings. We can't guarantee how permanent the link is as it varies on user-based (project-wise) plus webmaster-based. All we can assure is these are 100% pre-verified GSA links.

Coupon sent. Best