Xevil not working with GSA after update
So ever since an update to GSA a couple months ago(2.18) Xevil has ceased to work with GSA, whereas before it was working just fine. Seeing how the problem appeared right after a GSA update, the issue seems to be caused by a change made to GSA. I have tried all of the suggestions offered in this forum for this issue yet the issue still persists and many of us are unable to use xevil with GSA to this day. I ask that the GSA team give a closer look to this issue so that we can all use xevil with GSA, which is undoubtedly the best solution for recaptcha solving.