Skip to content

Can't move past 2 page of Google :(

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Can't move past 2 page of Google :(. keyword has 50k exact match.

Comments

• I think we need more details on your strategy here!
  • 6 years old site, 15 unique human written content pages, each post from 500 - 800 words.

Strategy:

GSA Tiered Link Building (Tier 1 Articles, Web20, Social Netoworks - Tier2 Comments, Forums, guestbooks, etc)
    300 Sponsored blog posts
    Good link diversification.

• edited March 2013
    How long have you been running SER using that?  Also,  Have you been doing Multiple pages while running SER?

Example  Site.com/Page (Keyword|Keyword|Keyword)  Site.com/Page2(Keyword|Keyword|Keyword)  ?
  • I added subpages like yesterday, before that all went to main page.

SER has been running for 2-3 weeks now.
  • Yeah that's not nearly long enough even more so when you are adding in Subpages.   even for keywords that have like 100,000k competing pages it will take me at least 2-3 weeks to hit first page.  for keywords that have like 17 million exact competing pages it took me 2-3 months.  and that was with no sub pages. 

And I was doing a strategy similiar to what you are explaining above.
  • Linking to subpages make a BIG diference ?
  • You'll just get less links to the main page overall.  I don't have much experience with subpages so maybe someone who does can chime in here.

But I do know that 2-3 weeks isn't nearly long enough should see some type of movement but nothing drastic or anything. Unless it's fairly easy keyword to rank for.
  • Thanks !
  • edited March 2013
    how many verified links you do daily to your home page?
  • what is your rate of VERIFIED tier 1 to tier 2=