Skip to content

How to Order Multiple Licenses

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I'd like to purchase another license of SER and CB.  Do I just buy new and get different license numbers or is there a way to purchase additional installs for the license numbers I already have?  It would be nice to throw a dog a bone too with some sort of discount if they already own licensed versions of these and want to buy more. :)

Thanks for answering my question about the licenses and for the continual upgrades/support.  It's top notch IMO.
Tagged:

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    I just picked up another the other day. I have to admit It never crossed my mind to expect a discount for software that puts all other seo software to shame. Maybe you need a dose of senuke at $140 per month to put things in perspective.
  • If you're purchasing a second license you like the software and are (hopefully) making money using it. $246 (once) shouldn't be that much in the grand scheme of things should it?
  • My god people.  Can't someone answer the question instead of lecturing me on the value of economics?  I run a business and as such must control my expenses.  I have multiple installs of UD that run on various servers. Now if I am going to phase those out of use, which I paid the lifetime licenses for already (two years is their lifetime), it has to financially make sense for me to do so. I'm not talking about buying one lousy copy of SER. I have over $2,000 in licensing fees that are still valid for UD. I can either get a discount on multiple license purchases now for SER and stop using UD sooner or I can do the "onesie-twosie purchases" to replace them with SER next year if it still performs. It really does not matter to me, but if there is an incentive to do it sooner, I may just do that.

Back to the topic...

Since at least one person commenting in this thread owns multiple installs of SER, did you get a different license number or did you pay for additional installs running your original license number? That's all I'm asking. If I'm going to have a dozen+ SER and CB licenses as I build out and replace UD, I don't want a gazillion license numbers to manage if I don't have to. Especially with the way I beat on VPS accounts, even with many private proxies, I do find myself moving hosting accounts from time to time.  Dedicated servers are more tolerant of 24/7 running at max threads, but I can only afford two of these now.

Thanks
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think it used to be a single license key and the backend it allowed a certain number of copies. BUT I think it has changed to a new system of a unique license key per copy. That's what it appears to be like for me. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Completely different license keys. You end up installing the free 5 day trial which is how you got SER in the first place, and then just stick in your new license key.
  • Thanks guys.  Was really hoping to keep the management of serials to a minimum, but it is what it is. Guess I'll just place my order and go from there.