Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Verifications when projects are paused

edited March 2013 in Need Help
It is possible to disable or slow down this feature ?

Answers

• Why does this matter? If SER is paused, it might as well be doing something if it can.
  • I use SER at home, for some reason my router crash when all projects start verifications in same time. I use 70 threads, 12 projects, my lpm is between 50-70, i have no problems for submitting. I have same problem with scrapebox addon "alive check" who verify a lot of urls very quickly.

I don't know if it's something like a ddos protection or the router just can't handle this amount of urls and crash.

And also this use a lot of my bandwidth, i use mainly AA targets with low quality content so i'm not waiting for a manual review, actually SER verify again and again same urls with 99% failed until my router crash.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    It has to be something in your setup. When verification happens I flip my threads from 250 to 600. You probably don't have enough proxies. And they can't be public, as we all know public proxies suck.
  • I use 30 semi dedicated proxies from buyproxies. Actually i just stop SER manualy when all my projects submissions for the day are done.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Probably RAM or CPU. I have 30 semi private from buy proxies, and I am getting way more horsepower.